Pascale & Jean-Marc Wedding - August 10th, 2016 in Mauritius
The couple met in 1998 and despite irrefutable chemistry, nothing happened until 10 years later when social media brought them back into each other's lives. From there, things moved fairly quickly.
Emily, their beautiful daughter, was born 3 years ago and that's what encouraged them to plan their religious wedding ceremony. Pascale was dressed in a stunning Leah Da Gloria custom made gown after falling in love with her modern and magical designs.
The style the couple envisioned was something glamorous – a wedding surrounded by lace, a color palette of blush, ivory and gold and peonies that had to be specially imported from Holland!
Sadly, Jean-Marc's dad passed away 6 weeks before the wedding and it didn't feel right to go ahead with the firework display but in the end, it turned out to be the highlight of the night.
- Dress: Leah Da Gloria https://www.leahdagloria.com/
- Makeup: Valérie Lee make up www.valerie-lee-makeup.com
- Hair: Sasha Coiffure
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Forever New
- Groom's Suit: Germanicos Bespoke Tailors
- Wedding Rings: Tiffany & Co
- Accessories: Love On Jewellery loveonjewellery.com.au
- Photographer: Backlight Studio www.backlight.mu
- Stationery: Adorn Invitations https://www.adorninvitations.com
- Cake: Lexia Delices – Cake & Wedding Designer
- Cake topper: Glistening Occasions
- Food: Citronella Restaurant, Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
- Flowers: Le Lys Doré http://www.lelysdore.mu/
- Ceremony Venue: Notre Dames des Anges Catholic Church
- Pre-wedding reception: Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Mauritius
- Wedding Reception: Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius http://www.sugarbeachresort.com/en/